Mafia CCR Index du Forum

Mafia CCR Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mbappe Responds To Ballon d'Or Talk

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mafia CCR Index du Forum -> candidatures et demandes de pactes -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 BoySmile

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 鼠 Rat
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mbappe Responds To Ballon d'Or Talk Répondre en citant

World Cup winner Kylian Mbappe spoke about his chances of winning the Ballon d'Or after enjoying a successful 2018 for sbobet222 Paris Saint-Germain and France.Although PSG failed in the UEFA Champions League, the French club completed the domestic treble, with Mbappe playing a starring role.Mbappe then elevated his status as one of football's rising stars, as he netted four goals to help France win the 2018 World Cup in July.However, the 19-year-old insists he is not too concerned about the accolade, which has been dominated by sbobet222 Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in recent years."I do not think about it, because when I think too much of something, I become individualistic," Mbappe told TF1."I prefer to think of the collective, it is thanks to my teammates at PSG and in the national team that I am sbobet222  there [in the list of nominees]. I will give everything until the end of the votes and we will see."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mafia CCR Index du Forum -> candidatures et demandes de pactes -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange